Wood for the
Mansion's cook stoves was stored here. Currently, it houses a display of
housed various horse drawn vehicles.
Riding horses and carriage
horses were kept here. There are ten stalls. Produce was also stores here.
This barn contained a
threshing machine which separated the grain from the straw and chaff.
Cattle were kept in this barn.
The adjacent underground silo, built by Joseph Wharton, was for storing
Constructed in 1828 of Jersey
ironstone, it served as a team stable, hay storeroom, and mule barn. It
contains eight stalls with storage above.