Batsto Village constantly offers a wide variety of events and activities. Some of these include:
- Monthly hikes sponsored by The Annie M. Carter Interpretive Center
- Star watches
- Hiking and biking groups who use the village as a starting point for activities
- Sight Trials by a dog organization
- Field Trips for schools
- War reenactments groups conducting practices
- Car club meetings
- Self-Guided Tours Following the Village Brochure or the new Audio Cell Card
- Weddings (Outdoor ceremony only, with no reception accommodations)
Guided Tours: Guided Mansion Tours are conducted on Wednesday through Sunday.
Tour Times: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 2:00PM & 3:00PM
Cost: Mansion fees: $3.00 per adult – 12yrs, $1.00 per kid 6-11yrs, Children under 6 are free.
More details about the events at Batsto Village & Wharton State Forest can be obtained by calling the Forest Office at 609-561-0024.