Vendor Registration Forms
Batsto Citizens Committee, Inc (BCCI) presents the
Spring 2023 Antique, Glass & Bottle Show
31 Batsto Road, Hammonton, NJ 08037
Dealer Contract (Note: Dealer is responsible for State Tax ID)
When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Rain or Shine)
Cost: Preregistration is $40 per space. Onsite/lost contracts registration is $50 per space.
Vendors requiring two spaces will be charged $70.
We advertise the show on Social Media – BCCI and other area Facebook pages, Batsto web site – newspapers, Flyers, and Signs
Register Online Below
Terms and Conditions:
- Show hours are 9 am to 3 pm. Admission, for dealers, is 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
- Dealers must wait to be assigned table space by the show chairmen. The space is approximately 25 ft by 25 ft. The contract cannot be sold or ceded to someone else.
- For the convenience of the public, please have all items priced clearly by the 9:00 am opening to the public. Reproductions, repaired or altered merchandise must be clearly marked as such. Sales materials should consist of antiques and bottles, and related items such as: stoneware, glassware, glass insulators, advertising, and pottery. No flea market, all new or craft items, please. The chairman reserves the right to ask that any questionable or inappropriate items be removed from sales table.
- Each dealer is allowed 1 or 2 helpers.
- BCCI is not responsible for any damage, theft, loss or injury for any reason whatsoever.
- Dealers are responsible for furnishing their own chairs, tables, table coverings, rain covering, etc.
- Contract and PAYMENT must be returned by May 7, 2023. No refunds after May 7, 2023.